NAPA D.C. Fly-In Forum
NAPA’s D.C. Fly-In Forum — in its 10th year! — is back in person. And the application period is open!
This year’s unique and interactive two-day event — July 26–27 — will bring together elite retirement plan advisors and serve as a forum for information and engagement. The goal: To connect with the nation's leading regulators, legislators, and thought leaders in order to advocate for industry change.
This year’s event will include:
- Engagement with leading congressional voices
- Informative panel discussions with key Hill staffers and federal agencies
- Special interactive sessions with representatives on the Hill
Delegates must apply to attend. Each applicant must be:
- A member of NAPA
- Responsible for at least $100 million in plan assets, 10 plans, and 2,000 participants
- A plan advisor with five or more years of experience servicing retirement plans
Applications are subject to review and approval, and the event is only open to advisors. But apply today, because spots are limited!